Monday, January 1, 2018

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. Since you stopped by my little corner of the internet, I’m assuming you have an interest in Business Analysis. Welcome!

So, what exactly is a Business Analyst? The short answer is, it depends. The role of the B.A. is very flexible and is normally different in every organization. This is one of the things that we will be talking about on this blog.

How about a Boss? When I say “boss” I don’t mean it in the “in charge of the minions” way. I mean it in the successful superstar kind of way. There are lots of ways to be a boss, and we all owe it to ourselves to strive for that every day.

I hope that you will come back and visit me so we can talk about how to further our business analysis careers & be the best versions of our professional selves. Let’s all work on becoming a B.A. Boss!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment